triallyl isocyanurate （ TAIC ）
1,3,5-triallylisocyanuric acid; TAIC
Boiling point:149-152 º C (4 mmHg)
Flash point:245 º C
Water solubility:> 1 g/L (20 º C)
Application of triallyl isocyanurate:
1. Cross-linking and modification of various thermoplastic plastics (polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, chlorinated polyethylene, EVA, polystyrene, etc.).
2. Cocuring of ethylene propylene rubber, various fluororubbers, CPE and special rubber (use with DCP, generally dosage is 0.5-4%), it can obviously shorten the vulcanizing time, increase strength, wear resistance, solvent resistance and corrosion resistance.
3. Cross-linking of acrylic acid an dstyrene ion exchange resin.
4. Modification of polyacrylic ester, etc. It can obviously enhance heat resistance, optical property and processing property.
5. Modification of epoxy resin and DAP resin. It can improve heat resistance, adhesion property, mechanical property and dimensional stability.
6. Cross-linking and modification of unsaturated polyester and thermoplastic polyester. It can obviously improve heat resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, dimensional stability, weather resistance and mechanical resistance, etc.
7. TAIC is homopolymer it self —— TAIC is transparent, hard resin with excellent heat resistance and electric insulation.
8. International plasticization of polystyrene, copolymerization modification of styrene and TAIC.
9. Protective agent for metal heat resistance and weather resistance. Baking film on the surface of TAIC has excellent heat resistance, radiation resistance, weather resistance and electric insulation.
10. Used as intermediate for photocurable coating, photoresist, flame retardant, flame retarding cross-linking agent, etc.